If you’ve been flirting with feeling good – in your body, your business or beyond – a commitment is the only way to give change a chance.
But, where do you start? What do you do first? This is where I can help in abundance! When women navigate their true desires – radical shifts happen – lifestyles are elevated and ripple effects of possibility influence everyone they touch. That’s why I LOVE to show smart, success-driven women how to reach new heights of success – personally + professionally – without sabotage or sacrifice. As your Health Coach, my #1 goal is to provide a supportive environment that will enable you to achieve all of your health and wellness goals. I use holistic lifestyle coaching methods because food is a vital foundation but it’s just one aspect of our lives that fuels us. Together we’ll ditch diets and dogma to reveal what true wellness looks like for YOU.
So let me ask you…
- Is your health rising to the top of your priority list but you’re not sure where to start?
- Have you been putting off your health transformation because you’re afraid of conquering it alone?
- Are you tired of feeling bloated, sluggish, tired, and uncomfortable in your skin?
- Are you frustrated by all of the conflicting information out there? What is actually true for you?
- Do you want someone who has been there to guide you through this life-changing process?
Most approaches dwell on calories, carbs, fats, proteins. Instead of creating lists of restrictions and good and bad foods, I will coach my clients to create a happy, healthy life in a way that is flexible, fun and free of denial and discipline. No one way works for everyone. I will guide you to find the food and lifestyle choices that best support you. I will also help you to make gradual, lifelong changes that enable you to reach your current and future health goals. Today could be the beginning of an incredible, life-altering journey for you. How exciting is that?! I’d love to stand beside you on your journey.
- I work with the concept of bio-individuality. My approach is client-driven. Instead of getting a one-size-fits-all meal plan based on a cookie-cutter approach or one fad diet, I create customized plans for my clients based on their individual circumstances, lifestyle habits, health condition and other needs. .
- I approach nutrition as “whole foods”, instead of compartmentalizing them into individual nutrients such as calories, carbs, proteins, fats etc. Why? Because the synergistic relationship among these various components when they are ingested in the form of whole foods deliver much more benefits than when they are taken as individual nutrients. .
- With my health coaching program, I work with my clients over several months with sessions that last 50-60 minutes. I am able to be with them every step of the way so that we are able to look into lifestyle choices and work on changing habits, resulting in meaningful and positive behavioural changes that last for a long time, delivering long-term health benefits. .
- My coaching is goal-, action- and result-oriented. My approach focuses on implementation and integration, so that healthy changes are integrated into your life. We live in the age of information overload – you don’t need more information, you need to know which information to use and how to make them work for your life. .
- Instead of treating the symptoms, I work with my clients to get to the underlying causes of their health concerns. We look at how issues such as stress, emotional distress, physical activities, lack of “soul nourishment” etc. effect our overall wellbeing. I help my clients cultivate the awareness to improve all areas of their lives. .
- I support my clients to work with their body on healing itself so that they can eventually reduce the amount of medication that they rely on. .
- Instead of forcing my clients to stick to some “plan” which does not work for them, I first listen to my clients’ needs and concerns, then work with them to get over blocks or resistance, making any behavioural changes they make stick.
As a client of my health coaching program, you will…
- set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- understand and reduce your cravings
- increase your energy levels
- feel great in your body
- learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- improve your personal relationships
- discover the confidence to create the life you want
Your program includes…
- two 50-minute sessions per month
- e-mail support between sessions
- recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- simple but informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
- access to my monthly newsletter with the latest health tips and recipes
- my personal commitment to your health and success
Chances are, if you invest in your health and wellness, you will recover your investment and more through savings in medications, doctor’s visits, unnecessary supplements, fad diets, ineffective treatments, as well as increased productivities and fewer sick days. Plus, who can put a price on more vitality, less stress, better relationships, and a happier existence? To decide if personalized health coaching is right for you, I invite you to meet with me for a FREE 30 minute Health Strategy Session where we will explore the ways I can support your quest for a healthier, happier life. .
Not Sure You’re Ready for One-to-One Support? Here Are Some Other Exciting Ways We Can Work Together… .